Monday, June 04, 2007

Apparently I've been tagged...?

Thanks Sonya. These things are somewhat cheesy but this IS fun.....

"Here are the rules… Each person tagged gives 7 random facts about themselves. Those tagged need to write in their blogs the 7 facts, as well as the rules of the game. You need to tag seven others and list their names on your blog."

1. When I read before bed, as I do every night, I always get very tired very quickly. So tired that my eyes start closing. When I can't take it anymore I lean over to turn off the light and I always say to myself, "Yeah.... that's awesome", in a dry and sarcastic voice. I don't know why I do it.

2. I long to be one of those short, cute, petite girls. None of this lanky, long-armed, taller-end-of-average nonsense. I have always longed to be super short. When I was in grade 8 I drank coffee in attempts to stunt my growth because I knew I was headed for tall-ville. (Note: I'm not exactly an Amazon. I am 5'8". But I would love to be so much tinier than that.)

3. I am STILL embarrassed that I thought "Kincardine" was pronounced "Kinker-deen".

4. I named my old car "Sophia Labatt". I am not sure how this happened. I think Jordan had something to do with it.

5. My favourite types of movies are ridiculous, obnoxious comedies. Like Super Troopers. And Shaun of the Dead. I make absolutely no apologies for this.

6. Beautiful music makes me want to cry. Sometimes this means that the banjo makes me want to cry. Yes... I too love the banjo Sonya! I really really do! You should check out Sufjan Stevens.... pretty much immediately.

7. I am secretly attracted to both Michael Bluth and Gob Bluth from Arrested Development. The magician thing is a turn-on. Even if Gob IS a total idiot.
Oops, I guess it's no secret any more ...

I tag Claire, Amanda and Sharon. Sorry about the 7 people thing... I don't really know many other bloggers who actually update their blogs or would be interested in doing this. Basically ... they are not as cool as we are. :D

8 comments:

Anonymous 1:16 AM  

Haha, I love that you skimped on the 7 people. I will have to do likewise, as I only have 2 people other than yourself that I can tag. :) I will mosey back to my blog to post. And how do you pronounce kincardine? (and consequently, what does it mean?)

Tennille 5:50 AM  

Beautiful music makes me want to cry too...although I can't say this includes the banjo.

Amanda Bast 4:40 PM  

Ok, I really hope I'm the only Amanda you know.

I laughed really hard when I read this...so fantastic, Annie.

I'm going to do it right now, even if I'm not the right Amanda.

Annie 5:10 PM  

Don't worry, you are the right Amanda!

Annie 5:13 PM  

PS - Sharon, Kincardine is a town in Ontario, and it's pronounced "Kin-CAR-din". Not Kinker-deen. Yup. I'm an idiot.

Anonymous 10:01 PM  

Annie, you are so hilarious. You continually crack me up, whether you mean to or not.

Anonymous 4:33 PM  

KINKER-DEEN!!! AhAHAHAHAHAH

p.s. don't worry, noone EVER pronounces it right!

Claire 8:08 AM  

Ohhhhhhhh...yeah somehow I navigated my way here. Weird. Anywho--I will do this...Sunday.
xo
ps that's your monday.