Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Just... nothing

It's almost April! I keep hearing dire predictions of one last snowstorm coming our way, but I am defiantly refusing to believe it will happen. Although it has been ridiculously cold, lately, in my opinion.

Why am I talking about the weather? It's because I yet again have literally nothing to blog about. I sat here for a full 5 minutes and my brain isn't giving me anything.

You know, I hate coming back later and reading posts like this. When I go over the many posts I've uploaded to this blog over the years, these ones bug me the most. But you know what? Sometimes there's just nothing to blog about. I'm not one of those people who sometimes posts nothing but a picture or a recipe, though I do enjoy those posts when other people write them. It's just not me.

So this is all I have to offer for now. I'll be in touch if anything else inspires me!

0 comments: