Sunday, October 31, 2010

SURPRISED!

I was very surprised yesterday when I came home from an innocent trip to the mall to find my friends had put together a surprise baby shower for me! I really had no idea at all this was in the works so it was a LOT of fun. I very smugly had decided recently I must be impossible to surprise because of how savvy I am but apparently I was wrong, which is fantastic! Luke played a big part in making sure I had no idea by letting me think going out for breakfast and then to the mall was my idea. I'm telling you, I have some good liars in my life! ;)

Here are a few photos from the event... all taken by Dorothea. Thanks Dorothea!


Jordan and Claire all set for the surprise...


The moment it hit me


Still laughing


Snacking and mingling


Party people


The lovely diaper cake


Marley and Mandie


Marie and Karis


Marley and her Mama


Marley and Hannah meeting


Me and Marley!


I have to thank Karis and Mary Anne for planning the party and making sure I had no idea it was going to happen! A lot of red herrings were thrown my way to distract me and they definitely worked. It was a lot of fun and I got (rather, my baby got) tons of cute stuff. He is one lucky baby to have so many wonderful aunties!

1 comments:

Mary Anne 4:02 PM  

I'm so glad you liked it!!
i had fun too