Sunday, September 11, 2005

Sept. 11, 2005

No, I'm not going to write a long tribute about the heroes and/or victims of Sept. 11, 2001. (Was it 2001? Holy, that's a long time ago) I just couldn't think of a title for today's entry.

Yup, yup yup, so I got my hair cut a few days ago... mhmm... so now I'm sort of wearing it straight most of the time. I lost a little length, got a few layers and some kind of side-swept bangs for a change. I was tired of the curliness and all the labels and attachments that curly haired people seem to have. I felt that way at least. I MAY be paranoid. Oh well! I like my new hair... and next week I'm getting some nice COLOUR done. Yep.

Tonight is going to be interesting. My family is going to this family function... well... it's actually my step-family... but it's always interesting. Blended families never fail to be complicated, and mine is no exception. But I always love a bit of drama... so it might be alright! ... ACTUALLY, I take that back, I don't always love drama. Just sometimes. And only when it's fun.

Soooo, for some reason I'm ridiculously interested in the whole drama with Jude Law and Sienna Miller. Why is this? I'm not sure. But every time I see a magazine with them on the cover I automatically feel like buying it. Damn those tabloids, they have sucked me in! For GOOD! I feel like an idiot when I'm standing there in Fortinos waiting to buy my stuff, and in the middle of standing there I reach over and grab one of the tabloids displayed there. I guess I'm not the only one who does it but STILL, I feel like an idiot. Anyway, I like Sienna Miller's style a lot, and Jude Law is gorgeous... even if he DID cheat on Sienna. Sigh.

Well I should go

0 comments: