Thursday, April 26, 2007

Today I am a blogging MACHINE.

This is fun you guys... do it on your blogs too!

(Open iTunes and put your entire library of songs on shuffle. Or, using your iPod/mp3 player do the same. For each title below enter in the songs that play in the exact order that they play.)

My Soundtrack---

Opening Credits> Final Countdown - Europe ... ohhhh man. There is no better song for opening credits than this one.

Waking Up> Walking Downtown - Copeland

First Day of School> Jungle Boogie - Grand Funk Railroad ... This song is the best! You can't not dance to it....

Falling in Love> Maybe I’m Amazed - Paul McCartney

Fight Song> Such Great Heights - The Postal Service ......... huh. This would never work.

Breaking Up> Get Off - The Dandy Warhols

Prom> The Thin Ice - Pink Floyd

Life> He Woke Me Up Again - Sufjan Stevens

Mental Breakdown> You Were the Last High - The Dandy Warhols

Driving> It Ends Tonight - All American Rejects ..... YIKES.

Flashback> Holland - Sufjan Stevens

Getting Back Together> Stay Awhile - Jeff Snyder ... Awwwww.

Wedding> Sexyback (Dirty Version) - Justin Timberlake .... HAHHAHAHAHAHHA. Wow. I can't wait for my wedding. I really, really can't.

Birth of Child> Marching Bands of Manhattan - Death Cab for Cutie .... This is cute.

Final Battle> Ring of Fire - Frank Zappa

Death Scene> Street Spirit - Radiohead ....... Wooooo... appropriate!

Funeral Song> Out on the Tiles - Led Zeppelin

End Credits> Dust in the Wind - Kansas ... has anyone here seen Old School? I'm pretty sure this song plays during the end credits!!

I have read a lot of these before and I am always surprised by how freakishly appropriate the songs can be.

Then again, I'm really not liking my "driving" song... but the awesomeness of my "wedding" song more than makes up for it. :)

(Afterthought - Thanks Mandie for the linking to lyrics idea!)

0 comments: