Wednesday, May 02, 2007

How many O's are in Fortino's?

Two? Fourteen? Sixteen? Try and figure it out.

I'm going to Fortino's today. Such an Italian grocery store. I love it. They have a pretty sa-WEET gluten-free section... I have plans to buy COOKIES, pasta, bagels, bread. fruit, coffee and various types of non-milk. All gluten-free, of course. Words cannot express how excited I am to go grocery shopping. Since we moved our fridge has been empty... except for a jar of salsa, a can of cat food and various other non-useful items. I can't wait to eat again!

Right now I'm at the office and Michael Buble is playing on the CD player. I didn't like this CD at first, but when Heather brought it in a few months ago we listened to it on repeat so many times that I am actually brainwashed into liking it now. I literally love it. Wow, how much of a pushover am I? The same thing happened to me with red wine and olives. Used to hate 'em. Now I love 'em. Yeah, I don't know how it works.

As I'm typing I keep thinking of items to add to my shopping list. I just wrote down "jolly ranchers". Hahahahha............ ummm, I think my future kids will love me a lot, especially when I take them grocery shopping. I am incredibly impulsive. And sort of unhealthy.

I should go type. I have a lot of it to do. I should also go file some charts and papers. There is a huge pile sitting across the room waiting to be filed. I can see it out of the corner of my eye and it keeps glaring at me.

I can't wait to go home and sit on the round chair on the balcony, warm in the sun, cup of french vanilla coffee in my hand, and read my book about a teacher and her emotionally disturbed children.

Yeah. I'm sort of weird.

3 comments:

Amanda Bast 5:30 PM  

yup, Waterloo Mennonite Brethren church. :o) Small world, indeed.

Ash 10:40 PM  

Annie - you're just sooooooo cool :)

Annie 10:12 AM  

Ash, you're not so bad yourself!