Friday, June 29, 2007

Every time I want to take a nap............

...... the phone rings. Or Ian comes over. Seriously, I have been pretty tired lately, and I just CAN'T nap. I think I could if no one else existed. Unfortunately, people DO exist, and people keep calling on the phone. I don't think I would mind so much if some of the calls were for me.... haha, actually, a lot of the calls are for me. I am just tired and looking for something to complain about.

Tonight I am going to Grimsby with Mary Anne to POOL-IT at her parents' house. This is going to be fun. The only thing is, I am in dire need of a good bathing suit. I have a bunch of assorted cheap bikinis that do not hold up well in actual swimming situations. Plus, the last time I bought bathing suits I was probably 10 pounds heavier than I am now. Nooooooo good. Swimming is no fun if you feel like you could suddenly become accidently naked. So, I need a good, sturdy suit. This does not mean that I am planning on buying one of those sporty-one-piece-numbers... I am still a girl. I just need to find a pretty, feminine PRACTICAL suit. I shall have to go shopping. But not in time for swimming tonight, sadly.... I will have to take it very, VERY easy in the Sebrins' pool.

Uhhhhh yeah, so that's enough talk of potential nudity. Sunday is CANADA DAY. There is talk of a trip to Niagara Falls, which should be decent...................ly awesome. If this happens I will bring a camera (naturally!) and take as many photos as possible and then post them all on here.

I think I might reattempt the nap now. Ian is here, hanging out in the living room, watching TV, eating snacks. I suppose I can leave him to that. I really need sleep. My heart has been alternating between pounding loudly out of nowhere and then not pounding for several beats..... freaky! This means I need to SLEEP!

1 comments:

Anonymous 8:51 PM  

HATE that. Though I have a knack for falling asleep for my nap, and either not waking up, or sleeping for about 3 seconds before I'm woken up for dinner.

The worst though, there's a running ... joke? ... in my family, that when someone falls asleep on the couch downstairs, we get woken up and told to get up and go to bed.