Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Wonderlandyness

Tomorrow is Wonderland. I am ridiculously excited. Amanda has never been on a roller coaster. Wonderland has a New York Fries. The weather is going to be hot and sunny. Ian is bringing his camera with the huge photo card. We are driving there in Aesop. We are ordering gluten-free from the Outback. So many reasons to be EXCITED! I shall post pictures probably as soon as I get back. Not even joking, folks.

I am listening to "Hide and Seek" by Imogen Heap right now. I never liked this song before. I do now, just in time for it to get brutally made fun of in that hilarious SNL skit. Nothing I like is ever cool at the time! Gahhh.

Today at work we (Heather, Holly and I) were ridiculously tired. As a result, we were very HYPER. This doesn't happen very often so it is insanely fun when it does.

Things that aggravated our collective hyperness:

1. Heather, on the phone with a lab trying to spell out a name for someone on the other end: "The name starts with 'g'.............. no, G........ I'm saying "G"......... NO, I SAID G.... G! .... G!! ..... no, G!!!! ..... G as in GOODNESS!"

Listening in on the conversation we giggled away. After she hung up we exploded with laughter. I said that she should have said "G as in GOOD GRIEF", or "G as in GET your hearing checked" .... Heather thought she should have said, "G as in GOD!"

2. I was trying to ask Holly how her pedicure went last week. I could not for the life of me remember the word 'pedicure'. I kept almost saying 'PEDOPHILE'. "So, how was your pedooo.......icure?"

3. Our phone was giving us trouble. Heather was calling some doctor's office trying to get lab results for a patient. Holly decided to unplug the phone and then plug it back in to fix the problem: "Hi, this is Heather calling from Dr. S's office. I was just hoping you could fax us.............................. hello?"

When you're super tired and hyper stupid stuff is funny. After awhile we were literally giggling for no reason.

In other news, I think I used the word "scandalous" about 900 times in MSN conversations yesterday. I need to start using another word to describe 'scandalous' things. Or maybe I should get my mind out of the gutter and stop talking about all things scandalous?

4 comments:

Amanda Bast 10:34 PM  

no no, keep your mind in the gutter...it's fun.

And for the record, I have been on TWO rollar coasters. One at Santa's Village when I was three, and one in Florida when I was eight. :oD

YAAAAAY WONDERLAND!

Claire 8:57 PM  

Whoa--wonderland. Did you go on that pendulum ride? Blair and I went on that thing maybe 8 times last summer.
Where are the pictures?!!

dearbethany 3:30 PM  

haha. i was going to put the SNL skit with hide and seek (is that the one with the OC where everyone keeps killing eachother?) on my facebook. I laughed my assets off.

Annie 9:00 PM  

Claire.... PSYCLONE!!! If that's the one you're referring to, it's my favourite ride in the park. The best is to go on it in the evening when the sun is just starting to go down.... the temperature is perfect... feels like you're flying....

Also, haha. Claire and Blair. Hahaha. Ha ha. Ha.