Sunday, July 08, 2007

For some reason Blogger isn't letting me type in a Title. Oh well, I will do without...

My summer vacation ends tonight. I should actually be in bed right now... it's 10 minutes after 11 and I am incredibly sleep-deprived. I've been fine all week but it's all catching up to me now.

It was a pretty good week. I managed to do some summer-oriented activities:

- Attended more than 1 barbecue
- Had 1 visit to a beach
- Had 1 visit to a swimming pool
- Ate gelato on an outdoor patio
- Ate soft ice cream at least 3 times
- Saw fireworks
- Wore my bathing suit under my clothes more than once just for the heck of it

That's all I can think of at the moment. And now - the countdown to WORK begins.

1 comments:

Anonymous 12:27 PM  

Blogger won't let me post titles either. For the last couple days now. It sux.

I'm glad you enjoyed your holidays!