Monday, July 09, 2007

(Day 2 of post 'title' feature not working for Annie)

Okay. It is officially FRIGGIN' HOT out right now. I guess it is technically more humid than anything else.... but man.... I can't even think when it's so humid/hot out. Last night I woke up at some point in the wee hours and it felt like I was lying in a warm pond. So disgusting. I need to get a fan. A GOOD one.

Today was my first day back at work after my holidays. It went relatively well... I was kind of swamped with piled up stuff that I normally keep up with so I was running around all day. I didn't mind that at all since it made the day go by more quickly. We're also short-staffed which made us a bit nervous about how today was going to go... you know, first day back after holidays busy-ness, but everything went quite well. The only crappy thing was that I couldn't speak words on the phone. I kept forgetting what I was trying to say mid-sentence and generally being verbally clumsy... going on holidays will do that. I think it was a combination of being away and also the HEAT. Ugh. I should have a nice, cool shower.

I think that's all for now. Sorry for the lack of interesting blog content but my brain doesn't work when it's hot and I'm tired.

4 comments:

Anonymous 8:57 PM  

blech, it is DISGUSTING out... you got that right... but i'm loving my fan that i brought back from home :)

hope you snag one somewhere soon!

Annie 9:34 PM  

haha yes, you are fortunate that you have one BIG FAN. I wonder if your fan will start a FAN CLUB?

aaaaaaaaa ha ha ha.

Anonymous 12:02 AM  

Annnnie ... so lame.


But, I like it.

Anonymous 9:00 AM  

GOOD GRIEF