Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Ba-Cawww... ba-cawww.

I don't really know what to write about right now except for the fact that I am currently cooking chicken curry for George Michael (yes, THE CAT) in the oven and that I'm bored. Really bored. My Facebook status even states that I am bored.

I have to work tomorrow. I never had to work on Wednesdays before but I do now because I'm the only one in the office who can. Sigh. It makes me tired. And it makes my week less fun, like I now basically dread the entire week because there are no breaks in the middle. Pffff... listen to me. How spoiled am I? I've worked this job for 3 years and I've always had at least one day off every week. I got used to it. Oh well, after the summer is over I'll be back to 4 days a week, and in the meantime though I am tired I get more money. I love more money!

Oh, I guess I should explain why I'm making such a scrumptious meal for George Michael . Here it is: We ran out of cat food. Would I make a terrible mother?

Okay, it's 5 minutes later. The chicken was ready so I took it out of the oven and cut all the meat off the bone and put it in a bowl for the cat. I feel bad. I feel like... if I can't take good care of a CAT, what kind of a mother would I be? And I'm pretty sure I'd be bad at taking care of plants. I sure hope I learn these life skills by the time I have kids.

Hey, I just realized that Blogger saves posts as you're typing them. You don't even have to click anything. I think it happens once every minute. Amazing! Maybe Blogger isn't the devil?!

3 comments:

Maxine 9:08 AM  

I am so glad you took the meat off the bones at least :P

Oh I am terrible with plants as well. Those two weeks on my own was a nightmare, coz I was always afraid that I would end up killing all my mother's plants. Boy she sure has a lot of plants. I never realized until I had to take care of them.

dearbethany 5:33 PM  

you're cat ran out of food so you cooked it a chicken curry.
thats like if you couldn't take your kid for a walk in the park so the next weekend you take them to canadas wonderland.

you are going to be an awesome mother you stinker.

Annie 5:41 PM  

haha.. i guess it's like that... except that the child would die from malnutrition if he/she didn't get to go to the park.