Monday, August 27, 2007

Cmoplicated... yes, cmoplicated.

Okay, I am rather unhappy to report that blogger doesn't seem to be working.... again. A few days ago I posted about the Winona Peach Festival and now I don't see that post on my blog at all. Why? Whyyyyy? And when I check my postings on the blogger dashboard IT'S THERE. But it just won't show up on my actual blog. Hrumph.

I don't have to go to work until 12:30 today. DEE-LICIOUS. Going in to work later than usual on a Monday freaking rocks. The only thing that sucks about this is that I spend 24 hours of my weekend in terrible Migraine pain. It started on Saturday night, and stuck around in full-blown attack mode until late last night. Tylenol wouldn't touch it... Robaxacet wouldn't touch it... advil wouldn't touch it... not even prescription anti-inflammatory Arthrotec would touch it. After hours of lying as still as I could on my bed which helped with the throbbing a tiny bit, I took 2 Gravol in order to escape the pain by sleeping through it. That helped for a few hours. It also helped with helping me to not throw up which almost happened..... Ew. Finally late last night Ian brought over some Excedrin "Tension Headache" which broke through the pain and finally took a big chunk of the edge off. I am now recovering with a stomach ache from all the dam medication I took yesterday. Ugh.

I'm going to go make the most of my free time and read a bit... later y'all.

1 comments:

Maxine 7:16 PM  

Oh my goodness. That is some heavy medicating. Glad you are better now.