Friday, August 24, 2007

Peachy!

Tonight is PEACHFEST. I have been waiting to go to this festival for years. I always see advertisements for it and forget when it is and then realize I've missed it, year after year. So, tonight = PEACHFEST. Sadly I don't think I'll have a camera to bring with me. If I had one I would take tons of pics, believe me.

Ugh. I don't know what to blog about. I hate just blogging about events that have just happened or events I'm planning for the near future. I want to blog about stuff that MATTERS, or at least stuff that is somewhat entertaining. Maybe I just need to change my perspective of regular day-to-day life and something blog-worthy will come out of it.

Anyway, yes. Maybe I'll read some more of my book now while I wait for Luke to get here....

0 comments: