Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Summery Stuff

I haven't been posting too much lately. For the first time in, well, EVER, I don't feel guilty about this! Yay! I don't care that I haven't posted! I am too busy enjoying summer to post. Well, I GUESS that's it. But it's a good thing that I haven't been killing time on computers lately. That's for winter time, perhaps.

As crappy as last week was, this week has gotten a LOT better. Friendships that I thought were complicated aren't as complicated as I had assumed. I am learning that if I feel paranoid.... that's probably all it is. Paranoia. Work is also much better than last week. Situations I thought were terrible at work are actually millions of times better than I had assumed. Good times.

I still have not gone camping yet this summer. I'm hoping I'll get a chance to, but I won't be devastated if it doesn't happen. Last summer I basically didn't do anything summery other than going to Virginia beach for a week... this summer I have done a lot more and have generally enjoyed myself more so I don't feel incredible pressure to HAVE FUN like I thought I would. There's a lot to be said for barbecues. Love 'em. And there's a lot to be said for swimming in Ariane and Danielle's pool. Yessssssssss.

The Roys will be over any second now so I'm gonna go.

2 comments:

ruthi 8:01 PM  

i'll reply here -- this isn't a comment - but ya know, whatever! i've always seen your comments on claire's blog... isn't it just crazy how interconnected our world is... i mean, at least the online world. how do you and claire know each other? i went to college with joel. he's great!

dearbethany 1:45 PM  

THE ROYS!!!
I love the roys.
I also love the mathesons and the klassens...
AND I love BBQs
AND i really love camping. don't you wish we could call up our friends daniel and chris and pry them away from their relationships just for one weekend!!!

me neither...

hahahahahahaha.
oh dear.
i hope you get to go camping.