Sunday, January 27, 2008

The countdown is ON

I'm starting to get pretty excited about the cruise I'm going on in less than a month. We leave February 16. I love going away to someplace warm during the icy dead of winter... and to be honest, I haven't done a lot of this vacation kind of travelling in the winter. In 2004 I spent the month of January in Costa Rica with a team of about 13 people, working and doing ministry there. It was an amazing experience and I loved everything we did, but it definitely wasn't a luxury dream trip. Back in grade 10 I went to Guatemala for 10 days in March and again, it was an incredible experience but not a VACATION experience. So, now that I'm headed to the eastern caribbean for a 1 week cruise, I gotta say I'm pretty pumped. Only 20 more dayyyyyys!




5 comments:

Anonymous 9:09 AM  

Lucky! Who are you going with?

Annie 5:20 PM  

Luke and his family!

Anonymous 12:05 AM  

I just ate a carton of bluets

Lord Kerrance 4:24 PM  

Thanks for rubbing it in. Best check your Facebook for one more missing friend. Unless you promise to bring me a coconut, or something equally tropical.

Annie 9:03 PM  

ariane: what the hell are 'bluets'?

and kerry: don't be hatin'. i'll bring you back lots of pictures of us having an amazing time! how's that? aaaaah ha ha.