Monday, March 31, 2008

Back from Hiatus

Wow, it's been a while since I've posted. I figure it's time for another one. I just REALLY have not felt like posting, for ages. I'm not even sure why, I guess it was a sort of 'off season'.

So, life is GREAT these days. I am feeling really happy about almost everything. I'm moving to Waterloo in the summer and finding another job, which will not be easy (HATE job hunting), but it's something I'm really excited about. It's been a long-needed very overdue change.

To be honest, I don't have all that much to talk about at the moment. I had a migraine today and had to stay home from work, and the pain is still a bit off/on. I'm gonna take it very easy tonight.... curled up in the living room watching Intervention on a&e (best station EVER) and then finishing off a John Grisham novel.

I will try to post more often, I swear!

4 comments:

Anonymous 12:41 AM  

ahahha.I've seen intervention. my friend sophie is OBSSESSED with it.

Maxine 1:16 AM  

waterloo? why the move?

Amanda Bast 9:39 AM  

because clearly waterloo is the place to be :o) I'm excited to have another Celiac close by!!!!!

Anonymous 8:29 PM  

I'm glad you've finally posted again! :)