Monday, February 16, 2009

Torture

I've had one song VICIOUSLY stuck in my head for the past few weeks. No matter how hard I try I can't seem to get rid of it. It's a brutal one, too, since I hadn't really known about it until it recently started to arbitrarily play on the radio EVERY DAY. It's not even a new song, it's from the 80's. Why play it constantly now? No really, why?

The song is "The Longest Time" by Billy Joel. I didn't mind it at first, but now it's been in my head long enough to the point of feeling like I'm stuck in a bad dream. I wish I could say I'm kidding but I'm not.

Yes... it's been stuck in my head .... for the longest time. GAH!

(Click the link below to share the burden with me)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Smeyf8nhM5Q

4 comments:

Anonymous 11:22 PM  

I hate that song. I even hated back when it was a hit. I pity you.

Jenny 11:26 AM  

oh billy joel and his catchy songs.
i on the other hand have had a similar problem with phil collins 'in your eyes'.
i think that would be a good alternative for you. we could sing it together!

Jenny 11:43 PM  

by phil collins...i mean peter gabriel.
my apologies for the bad credit. i don't know what came over me.

Maxine 3:20 PM  

Oh my that is a catchy tune indeed.
Try listening to other catchy tunes to get it out of you head. Or any other music really.