Monday, March 02, 2009

When in doubt, make a list.

I've been having a hard time lately coming up with interesting things to blog about. I suppose I should think outside the box and approach blogging from a unique angle to be more creative. Unfortunately, I don't care enough to go to as much effort as that, so I will resort to making a list of things funny/embarrassing/interesting that have happened to me lately (or whatever):

1. Last night my housemate's cat, Iris, peed on my bed. There was so much pee it soaked through several layers of blankets and sheets, all the way down to my mattress. EW.

2. Yesterday Luke and I got to see two good friends of ours (Caleb and Kirk) get baptized.

3. I recently ordered a bunch of retro books and movies online, including 6 Tin Tin books and Chitty Chitty Bang Bang.

4. I recently saw the movies Coraline (in 3D!!!) and Confessions of a Shopaholic. Coraline was incredible and I highly recommend it (but not for kids), and 'Confessions' was shallow fun, and I suggest waiting for it to come out on DVD.

5. It is supposed to be 9 degrees this coming Sunday! (pleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease!)

8 comments:

Anonymous 7:47 PM  

Here's a list of my own:

1. I love your new template and new blog name.

2. Mattress soaked in cat pee? Ewww.

3. I just took Cam to see 'Coraline' yesterday. I wasn't overly crazy about it, but you're right about it not being for little kids. The little kids who were in the theatre were actually begging their parents to let them leave about halfway through.

4. It hit around 7 degrees here today. Apparently dreams do come true!

Erica 8:39 PM  

I love the new look! It's very clean and...it just suits you.

Lists are fun to make and fun to read

I read the shopoholic books, they seem shallow but I love Isla Fischer, so I was hoping the movie would be better.

And YAY for Sunday!

PS...you look fantastic in your blog picture there!!

Anonymous 3:22 PM  

Yay blog makeover! So crisp, like a new notebook.

I didn't see Confessions, but I DID see He's Just Not That Into You, and in opinion, that's one you really need to have read the book before seeing the movie for it to make 100% sense.

Kristi 7:09 PM  

EWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. Did you tell Micah? Eugch.

Annie 7:15 PM  

I haven't told him yet, and I suppose I should... but I can't think of a good reason to tell him. What would I expect him to do about it? I already washed all my bedding. And it's not his fault she pees everywhere (as far as I know). I don't know.

My temporary solution? Just leave the door closed.

Kristi 7:57 PM  

He should change the litter box, that's what. Or clean our bathroom for the remainder of his time at our house.

Annie 8:08 PM  

haha!

ariane 9:31 PM  

1. Lists are actually one of the best easy to blog because they're easy to read and attention grabbing (yeah this is what I learn in school).
2. Coraline I agree I saw it with my friends and thought it was freaky for kids but good.
3. I went on a picnic past friday because it was like 16 and I don't have class after 10:30 on thursday morning
4. gross cat pee.
5. I miss you!
6. If you buy me a Rockwell I will thank you, and then sell it.