Saturday, November 20, 2010

Some fun stuff

I would have to say the most fun (and unnecessary) shopping I've done for baby Allen has been... the accessories. My poor, poor child. He will be receiving many of them. Probably often, and for the rest of his life. Whether he wants 'em or not.

Check out the shoes and the wicked shades I'll be putting on him as soon as he's out of the womb:





Super cute Baby Raybans... I wouldn't have known they existed, but I work at an optometry clinic and there is a whole catelog of 'em. Best discovery ever! Can't wait to prop them on his face (they're a little big).



Looooove these shoes. Thanks Auntie Robyn and Uncle Greg!



Many more adorable shoes, most of them shower gifts. Thanks to Baby Allen's various aunties for knowing how much I love baby shoes!


Can't freakin' wait!!!

PS - I sure hope he's actually a boy and not a girl... because I have absolutely NOTHING girlie purchased.

2 comments:

S. Michelle 3:23 PM  

You mean to say that if Baby Allen is a girl and not a boy, you're more worried about the clothes not fitting the gender than the name?

This either means you had a girl's name picked out as well, or the name is unisex. :)

Either way, can't wait to "meet" him via postings/photos.

Annie 11:09 AM  

As a matter of fact, we did have a girl's name picked out! And then of course when we found out we were having a boy we had a really hard time coming up with a boy's name we both liked. Eventually we did decide on something which is great... surprisingly hard to do! At least we know we'll have a name ready if baby Allen pops out as a girl and not a boy :)