Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Heading Off....

Well, I'm not heading off YET. But I am too excited to not jump the gun with my 'leaving for BC' post. Anyway, I'm leaving TOMORROW, straight after work... where I will hop on a plane from little Hamilton Airport and fly straight to Calgary. There I will be picked up by one James M. Howes. I will then spend 3 days in the wonderful vicinity of Sylvan Lake, AB with the famous James, Jonny and Josh. I will then hop on another plane, straight for Kelowna, BC, where my dad and hopefully my brother will be there to drive me to Kamloops. I will then spend about a week and a half chillin' around Kamloops, seeing old friends, hanging out with family. I'm also going to be spending some time in the Vancouver/North Vancouver area with family. Luckily my good friend Mary Anne has lent me her camera, as my fancy shmancy one no longer works. DAMMIT. Mehhhh... life goes on.....

So, these past few weeks I have been HANKERING for an iPod. A mini one. Seriously, I want one so badly I can almost taste it. They are just the coolest little things ever invented, EVER. And so convenient... imagine... music without the annoyance of songs that skip. I think that all of my CDs skip, usually in the best part of the song, and I get so angry that I swear out loud to no one in particular. Except maybe my roommate hears me in the next room because I am THAT frustrated... but whatever. The point is, I just long for an iPod. My goal is to buy one by the end of the summer.... yes.....

Well, I have about 800 things to do today, so I really SHOULD go. See you all around sometime....

1 comments:

ariane 3:41 PM  

WEIRD. ANNIE. WEIRD. Allow me to elaborate on my WEIRD comment. That is my goal also. An ipod by end of the summer. But I'm sure about a million one people share our goal. So not to weird. You better have an awesome trip. yes. awesomely aweosme.