Sunday, June 12, 2005

Off to BC

Well I'm pretty happy... I just booked a flight to Calgary for the end of june, where I'll be visiting some friends in Sylvan Lake and then I'm off to Kamloops BC to visit my family. It's been soooooooo long since I've been there to see them, so it feels unreal that I'm finally going back. I have been pretty much waiting to do this for 3 years. It's about time. I'm pretty excited about getting out of Ontario too.... this humid weather is not my idea of nice summer weather. I can't even remember what dry heat feels like.

Yesterday my good friends Mary Anne and Jordan Roy got married........ outdoor wedding... so beautiful. It was pretty hot but got surprisingly nice and breezy which I was SO thankful for. My nice fancy new camera wasn't working though. It is completely my fault - when we were camping at Long Point I may or may not have accidently let some sand in my camera bag... and some of that exact sand may or may not be IN my camera, caught in the gears, apparently. I should really get it looked at. It makes this huge grinding sound when I turn it on and the lens won't come out. Dang.

Anyway, I don't really feel like typing anymore. It's too hot in here.

0 comments: