Monday, July 25, 2005

Summmmmerrrr

Right now I am house-sitting for my parents. It's pretty dang nice. A big old house to myself, nothing to do (except go to work during the day), so I pretty much am just taking it verrrrry easy. I love having space to myself. There is really nothing like it. Except... hmm... ok, there's lots of stuff better, but hey, it's UP THERE in my list of cool stuff...

So, what else is new? Well... I'm listening to Beck right now. Interesting album of his - "Sea Change". I highly recommend it. Lots of groovy-ish bass and drums, paired with sweeping orchestral strings... mellow, mellow, mellow. Mellow - but sooooo friggin cool. Download it. Do it. Do it now.

So, I have this hateful thing that happens to me where I download tons of music, burn it to a CD without really previewing it, then I listen to it and half the songs are the "live" or "acoustic" version. I HATE HATE HATE it when that happens. I almost NEVER want to hear the crappy LIVE version of a song! Why are there so many freaking live songs out there? The only way I'd want to hear a LIVE version is if I was actually at the concert in question. Dangit. It always ends up wasting so many stupid cd's. I should probably get into the habit of previewing songs before I burn them. Mehhhhh.

HOLY FREAKING CRAP - I almost forgot. THE best song in the world.... I mean THE THE THE best song.... "Fix You" by Coldplay. Just make sure it's not the version played on the OC. That version is incomplete and has cheezy background dialogue. (Dialog? Dialogue? Dialog? What?)

Well that's about all I have to say for now. Except that I have an annoying headache. Annnnnd... yup, that's it.

0 comments: