Thursday, August 18, 2005

Oh lovely MSN

I FINALLY figured out how to display what music I'm listening to on my msn name thingy.... you have no idea how freaking annoyed and frustrated I've been with this retarded feature and how I've never been able to make it work.... and now it finally works... I am seriously HIGH ON ADRENALINE right now...! yes... seriously!!!!!!!!!!

In other news... wow. I am soooo in debt right now. I basically can't pay any credit card bills, and credit card companies are starting to call me to pay up. Scary! Seriously... last year I lived WAY beyond my means, and now I'm paying the consequences. Or actually, I'm NOT. Because I can't afford it. Ha-ha.

At least I have Hotel California by the Eagles to keep me calm. And the fact that the song title is being displayed on my MSN nickname as I type this.

Other things that keep me calm: going to the beach... I'm going there tomorrow. And possibly also saturday or sunday. Unfortunately, it's true folks - summer is coming to a close! Therefore... get your beach visits in friggin' QUICK, before the hot weather is no more.

Chocolate. Is. Delicious.

I gotsta go, kids... until next time...


ACTUALLY. There is one issue I would like to tackle on here. It's been brought to my attention that a couple of my stepsisters think that my blog name is HILARIOUS and STUPID, as in, they're laughing "at" me, not "with" me. "Notorphanannie" - they think it looks like it should be said, "notor.......phanannie". They have begun to call me just "Notor"... pronounced, noe-ter. Yes. Just inspirational of them, isn't it? Oh, I love them. Just love them.

4 comments:

dearbethany 10:02 PM  

thanks SO much for visiting me at my little place of work. it seriously mad my day. I am sure it was a GREAT experience for you as well...now you know...you know of him...sigh...

oh well. I guess I will see you sooner than later. I am wondering if I can stay with you for two nights in hamilton...the exact dates are the 27th and 28th...and the day of the 29th. hmmm...hope it works out wonderfully. I will bring groceries and a gift for the trouble.

talk to ya

Annie 10:30 AM  

i will be working all day on the 29th but the other 2 dates are perfect! maybe you can hang with hannah for the 29th or something... who knows... but it will all work out. and be fun. yes.

dearbethany 5:28 PM  

HAHA...annie, you have blog spam!!
that rocks.

Annie 4:19 PM  

what? ew! blog spam? how do i stop it?!?