Monday, August 14, 2006

grumpy times

Usually mondays are a great day for me. I always have fairly low expectations of having a good day when I go in to work... so I usually end up having an okay day.

Today - not the case.

Not that I had high expectations of the day being good.... I just came to work fairly over-tired ... my housemate decided to play loud music at 3:30 in the morning, right above my head.... and my house was full of people staying the night because it was too late for them to go home. I find it exhausting when people who don't live in my house stay overnight.... crowding my space.... needing me to take care of them. Sigh. I don't really mind it I guess but it DOES get tiring. I'm an introvert. That's my excuse.

My roommates are watching "Just Married" right now. Ha ha ha ha. QUALITY MOVIE. Sooooooo incredibly ..... ahh forget it. It's a dumb movie. Really stupid. I only bought it (yes, I was the one who bought it....) because it came in a pack with the movie Office Space. I had to buy it because Office Space is such a good movie... even if I had to buy Just Married. Oh, and Dude Where's My Car. Yeeeahhhh.

Well, I'm tired.... and I'm slowly working on my Margaret Atwood book... not as bad as I thought it would be. So, I'm gonna go.

Lataz

1 comments:

Tennille 4:26 AM  

Ok, so totally agree on the Just Married movie. (Who's honeymoon is that bad? Honestly! And since when do you go out with someone and not realize how horribly controlling her parents are? come on!) Tom will sympathize with you on the whole other people sleeping over at your house. I, however, am an extrovert, so I enjoy it.