Thursday, March 22, 2007

i am brilliant.

So, I have been noticing lately that MySpace is losing badly to Facebook. It appears that a lot of people are switching over. It also appears that not only are these people spending all their online time on Facebook instead of MySpace, they are actually DELETING their entire MySpace accounts. Wow! That is Facebook dedication. Almost like a complete spiritual conversion.

In light of all this, I have decided that MySpace itself should just merge with Facebook. It is really the only option left for them if they wish to survive as a company. This merger could actually be beneficial to both companies. Think of this: The new joint operation can be called "MyBook". Or "SpaceBook". Better yet.... "FaceSpace". Or best of all, "MyFace".

Catchy!

That pretty much sums up what I've been thinking about all day.

3 comments:

Tennille 4:05 AM  

You have reappeared, yay! I've missed ya! I confess, there was a month there where I too neglected my blog, mostly b/c I wasn't feeling creative enough to write anything. But I found new inspiration lately. Anyway, thanks for the compliment, I've thought about writing lately too, but I just don't know what to write about. I don't know if I have the level of commitment it would take to write an entire novel, or the dedication to study to write some kind of fancy "how to" or whatever. Unless it was "101 different forms of procrastination" I'm good at that! Anyways....

The Ken 7:08 PM  

Hi Annie,

I see we suffer the same curse of so many brilliant ideas and not enough hours in the day to make them all reality. You should make a list and patent the good ones.

I like "face space" the best, but "my face" is probably the easiest one to remember.

Anonymous 1:00 AM  

How ironic. I just read this post today (I haven't checked your blog in awhile--thought it was abandoned...lol) and it's the very day I've deleted my MySpace and 2 days after switching to Facebook.