Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Mmmmmmmmm.

I feel good... I feel warm. I had some wine earlier. Not too much, mind you, but enough. Enough.

My week is getting drastically better. I bought a router today, and I now have internet in my very own bedroom. On my own computer. (Thank you, DeAth family, for helping my dreams come true for only $100!) I have things to look forward to this week, and THANK THE MAKER, it is a long weekend! I get a 4 day weekend. Truly a thank-the-Maker situation if you ask me.

I am trying to figure out if I should listen to Sufjan right now, or The Mars Volta. Two very different kinds of music. My mellow mood (oooh, alliteration) is making me lean toward Sufjan... but I think that I should probably branch out more often or I'll get stuck.

Okay, now I'm listening to the Dandy Warhols.... yes, if you can't choose between 2, go for something that isn't even in the mix. Satisfies every time.

Tonight we watched the season finale for America's Next Top Model. It was good, but kind of anti-climactic for some reason. Maybe Mary Anne disagrees with me. I know Jordan doesn't. He hates the girl who won. He says it sounds like she has a bubble in her throat whenever she talks.

Well I am going to go. Just because I have a computer with internet access in my very own room doesn't mean I should ramble on about stupid stuff. Zing!

Byyyyyye...

2 comments:

Claire 7:18 AM  

WHAT! THAT girl WON!?!? Oh man I agree with Jordan--she's a weird talker. "Taaraa mail...." hm, you can't tell by that, but she's a frog.

Annie 9:16 AM  

HAHHAHAHHAH
"thank you taahh-ra"
EVERY FREAKING TIME.