Had an excellent weekend... went to Kinkerdeen. I mean Kincardine. Had chillfest with the Allens. Great family! A lot of fun. Also very celiac-accomodating. Spent some time roasting in the sun at the beach. Spent some time avoiding icy cold water at the beach. Saw some fireworks courtesy of Bruce Power. Highlights of weekend:
- Getting "Ohhh Kincardine, Ohhhhhhhh Kincardine!" stuck in my head. Thanks Luke.
- Reading half of a Sweet Valley High book found in the Allens' basement bookshelf
- Reading about 6 Berenstain Bears books found in the Allens' basement bookshelf
- Toy cars and My Little Pony
- Going for a few spins in the zippy red convertible
- The blue chips
- Dissing Port Elgin
-MAD LIBS: "Make sure you visit your GYNECOLOGIST to give your HOTDOG a TOUGH tune-up before you go" .... "His CHUNKY stories made us VOMIT out loud"... "If you're into camping, fishing or FALLING, the Grand Canyon is the place for you"
- "Where is he? Oh, he's still trying to get the lid of the soap open"
- "The chuckwagons were going 100 MILES AN HOUR"
Monday, July 23, 2007