Friday, September 07, 2007

I hate going to bed

I don't feel like sleeping, and yet I feel so, so tired. But sleep is so.... boring!

I booked my flight to Kelowna a few hours ago. Until then my potential trip to BC didn't seem real, and now it seems very real and I am finally getting REALLY excited. It's going to be tough to get everything I want to do done in exactly one week but I will try.... God knows I will TRY. I can't wait to see everyone. When I was last there I didn't even get to see everyone I wanted to see so hopefully this time I will.

Val is in the next room building an ikea bookcase. It's HUGE.

Earlier I went to Swiss Chalet for dinner with mom and grandpa. The place was packed with preteens eating dinner before going to see Hilary Duff. I felt like I was in a girls' school cafeteria.

I have to be at work before 8am tomorrow and I know I'm going to be dead tired. It's gonna suck. So much.

George Michael continues to be cray-zay. Still don't know what to do with him.

Ian is moving to St. Catharines before the end of the month because he got a job being an ambulance dispatcher there. It will be sad but I'm excited for him.

These are just a few updates in the life of Annie and those around her. She is now officially too tired to write anything more. She is also inexplicably writing in the 3rd person.

Oookayyyyyyy.

1 comments:

Anonymous 9:09 PM  

thanks so much for letting me know you're going to BC annie
thats so conciderate of you.
love step sister, the best (d to the a to the ni)