Monday, February 11, 2008

Eyucccchh.

Okay. I admit it. There IS such thing as too many cinnamon hearts.

This past week I bought a little tub of them from Shopper's Drug Mart. Over the weekend I went to Woodstock and didn't bring any with me so I bought another tub of hearts from Sobey's. Basically I have been eating cinnamon hearts constantly. I was looking forward to taking a break from them at work today. Guess what Heather brought in? ... Correct. A bag of cinnamon hearts. Don't think I can just stop myself if hearts are available to me. The reality is, if they're there, I eat them.

My stomach hurts.

2 comments:

Anonymous 11:59 AM  

Bahhh I have the same problem! Except I look forward to cinnamon overload every year... Yum.

Anonymous 12:00 PM  

ps this is your fellow celiac-er katie haha