Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Ahhh life.

I'm loving a lot of things right now. Life is good. Spring is here. I wanted to make a list of everything I love lately... in alphabetical order (because I'm organized like that)

  • Anticipation
  • Browsing random blogs
  • Calling George Michael (cat) "Binky"
  • Crime fiction
  • Days off paired with amazing weather
  • Getting back in shape by taking ballet again after years of not going
  • Getting the giggles in church
  • Girl talks
  • Keeping my bedroom tidy
  • Luke
  • Luke's family
  • My family
  • New (to me) clothes and clothing exchanges
  • New houses in Waterloo
  • Puns
  • Seeing friends happy and in love and getting married
  • Soft-serve vanilla ice cream
  • Solitaire
  • Sour Nerds (by the jumbo boxful)
  • Stupid jokes
  • Sunshine
  • Surprises
  • "The Hills" episodes on mtv.ca
  • The new Starbucks 3 blocks from my house
  • The reintroduction of flipflops
  • Waking up in the middle of the night to play Solitaire and eat cereal
  • Yoga pants

5 comments:

Anonymous 6:11 PM  

That's a super list!

Amanda Bast 11:22 AM  

I love big asks.

Lord Kerrance 8:45 AM  

I love that you took the time to do that alphabetically. That's what I love.

Maxine 1:47 PM  

I love these kinds of lists, they brighten my day.

Anonymous 1:51 AM  

And I adore that you are still stuck on Nerds.