Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Random Acts of.... Crazy.

I have been lying low as of late. Waiting for the next big steps in my life to occur. I can't do anything to hurry them along so the best I can do is just sit back and enjoy the calm before the storm. This weekend I will be moving a lot of stuff to the various places I will be living in the next 2 months. I am currently paying rent already on my future house in Waterloo, and I am about to move into the home of my coworker Heather. I decided not to leave my job until the end of June to be fair to my wonderful coworkers who panicked when I said I would be leaving. Even though my job consists of mostly filing and paperwork I am apparently going to be difficult to replace. Or at least, this is what I've been told... maybe to bribe me into staying longer? Who knows.... who cares. Anyway, this decision of mine has led to me living in 2 places at once, which will be really expensive but nothing short of an adventure. Heather has 3 daughters, two of them are teens and one is younger. I am really looking forward to living at their house. :)

When I finally move to Waterloo the great JOB SEARCH will then begin. I am not too worried this time around because I now have about 4 years of office experience under my belt. Looking online at the job postings most positions require 2-4 years experience, so I think I'm set. I just really can't stand the process of putting myself out there hoping to be seen as adequate enough to hire on. Gets exhausting after awhile. I hope God sets things up in my favor, if that's how He does things.

In my state of lying low, I've been up to some random stuff. I have been watching a lot of A&E's Intervention online. Fascinating show, check it out on Google video. Also I have gotten into the habit of getting up in the middle of the night to eat food. This habit is a terrible, terrible habit. I am certainly not hungry at 4 AM but for some reason I HAVE to eat food. Usually cereal or fruit or donuts (gluten free). Ugh. I'm packin' on the pounds and it needs to stop. Luckily this gluttonous habit has been partially balanced out by the fact that I am consistently going to ballet classes. I've been loving them a lot even if I sweat the most out of everyone in the class. The teacher keeps calling me a hard worker so at least the sweating makes me look good in some remote way.

Anyway, that's about all I've got for now. When the madness begins I will post more updates and possibly pictures.

2 comments:

Anonymous 3:39 PM  

I love transitory periods. I'm in one, but the end of mine isn't until about April or so of 2010. I'm getting my life set up in Calgary already, making plans. It's just really nice to see things changing for the better for sure.

Your 4am thing, is weird. Just plain weird. :)

Annie 1:20 PM  

Hmm, your plans sound intriguing. You should update me!