Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Ohhhh wow it's been awhile.

Time for an update.

I am now living at Heather's place... I've been working with her at the doctor's office for the past 4 years, and living in her house has been fun so far. Oh and I get rides to work. So I can't complain.

I still don't have a job in Waterloo set up for July.... anyone know of anything? Preferably officey?

Uhhhh... what else. Ummmm. I'm going to ballet in 20 minutes. Yup. Should be a good workout. A nice sweaty workout. I need a hand towel with me I sweat so much. It's really attractive. Anyway, I missed two weeks in a row so there might be hell to pay (physically, and from the teacher... I don't know how she takes absenteeism yet).

I don't have to work tomorrow, so that is a major PLUS. The crappy thing is that it's supposed to rain tomorrow and I have the most typing to do for work I've EVER had to do, so there might not be much opportunity for fun and games. Oh well, I can bum around the house and do what I want for the most part, and that's definitely nicer than being at work all day.

Anyway this is clearly becoming one of those posts where I don't know what to say next so I spend too long thinking of something boring to post which won't entertain anyone anyway and won't be of any benefit to me at all so I may as well just end this before it gets any more boring.

0 comments: