Sunday, June 22, 2008

Annie, AKA Susan Pevensie? (or, this will be a picture post)

In the past few weeks I've been told by 3 separate sources that I look like Susan from the Narnia movies. I haven't seen the second movie yet but I don't really see it myself. It's weird, though, how many people think I look like her.




Also, LOLcats are still making me lawl on a daily basis. Below are some of my recent favorites.











The next two are dedicated to Luke:







Last but not least, the next one is dedicated to Luke, Caleb, Kristi and Amanda.











8 comments:

Luke 11:57 PM  

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

best post ever!

so good, you must have seen so many lolcats to find such good (and relevant) ones! ... 3PO!!! haha

<3

Luke 11:58 PM  

p.s. i don't think you look like anna popplewell either... maybe i need to see the movie

Annie 12:00 AM  

It did take me awhile, but let me tell you, it was worth it! (besides, searching through many LOLcat photos is fun)

Anonymous 10:59 AM  

ROFL! I love the lol cats.

You really should have posted side by side pics of you and Susan for comparison purposes.

Annie 1:04 PM  

Hmmm, good idea... I will have to look for one in which I remotely resemble Susan.

Kristi 9:15 PM  

Thanks for the dediCATion. Hahahahaha.

Amanda Bast 9:19 PM  

Oh man...you totally look like her.

And "you're home early..." is PRICELESS!!!

Annie 8:58 PM  

Sorry Mandie! I forgot to include you in the LOLcat dedication. I will make the change now. Good old 'edit'.