Monday, September 29, 2008

Okay, I gotta do this.

By popular demand, I have decided to post a link to a picture I found, SOOO not on purpose, of Shia Labeouf, from the other day. For my last post I searched under images on google to find some good before/after pictures of him and this is one of the first ones I found:

scandalous picture of Shia Labeouf

Oops.

I tell ya. I was tempted to post it right on here just for the shock value, but then my conscience got the better of me and I decided I didn't want to go there. But like I said, you can't argue with Popular Demand, so a compromise was in order.

If you need to run and throw up now, that's okay.

2 comments:

Anonymous 12:57 AM  

There are no words.

Amanda Bast 9:35 PM  

Labeouf literally means "the beef" in French.

Sorry for more mental images.