Sunday, January 04, 2009

Best of 2008

Well... 2008 has been a pretty gigantic year for me. I moved to a different city, changed jobs, got engaged and bought a house! (Well, I shouldn't take credit for that... it was pretty much all Luke... in fact, it WAS all Luke.)

Never has so much happened to me in one year. And it's all so incredible! I know 2008 was a rough year for a lot of people, especially for people who lost their jobs or lost a lot of money, so I'm thankful to be having so many good things happen in my life at the moment.


I'm crazily excited about 2009. I've never looked forward to so many things as I am right now. I can't wait to move into the house, I can't wait to get married. Amazing how it all happens so fast.

Here is a picture of the house. Luke gets possession of it on January 22! (So soon!)


4 comments:

Anonymous 11:01 PM  

ANNIE! The house is so wonderful!

I'm definitely jealous.

Anonymous 11:42 PM  

I'm glad that you had such a terrific 2008. We did too and felt like we were definitely in the minority.

Beautiful house!

Claire 8:18 AM  

whoa! That house is amazing! I'm so jealous....but more happy for you!
I can't wait to talk wedding stuff with you.

I'm in the same boat--SO much changed in 2008---and I'm looking forward to 09 as well....almost for the same reasons. Weird.

Annie 8:19 AM  

Awww, we need to get together :)